Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Introduction

Welcome to Lady Envy's Adventures in Time and Sewing.  

I, Lady Envy, shall be your hostess today.  How pleasant to make your acquaintance. Please, come in and have a seat.  Tea?

I hope you will find this blog both entertaining and inspiring, and preferably not in the "examples of things to avoid" manner. 

My goal in this blog is to be a running diary of my progress in sewing historically inspired outfits or costumes.  My main love in the Late Bustle era, but I am also tempted by earlier clothing styles. 

I will attempt to post on a semi-regular basis, but of course life has a way of interfering with the best laid plans, so forgive me if it is less often than one might wish. 

But for now, please sit and refresh yourself.  Biscuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment